Sat, Feb 25|
FWSA International Ski Trip to Zermatt, Switzerland
Zermatt, Switzerland’s best-known ski resort has the highest concentration of mountains and glacial ice in the Alps and the most magical and romantic car-free village situated at the foot of Switzerland’s most famous landmark: The Matterhorn
Time & Location
Feb 25, 2023, 7:00 PM – Mar 04, 2023, 7:00 PM
Zermatt, 3920 Zermatt, Switzerland
About the Event
Lodging Package includes:
• Transfer between Zurich Airport & Tasch via private coach, then train transfer via 2nd class rail to Zermatt.
• Round trip luggage transfer of 2 pieces per person between Tasch and Zermatt.
• 7 night’s accommodations at the Hotel Alex or Gornergrat Dorf Hotel
• Basic Zermatt - 1 overnight in Zurich, Mar. 4th; Zermatt & Extension – 2 overnights in Zurich, Mar. 4th & Mar. 12th
• Breakfast daily & 5 nights’ dinner at the hotel you are staying at (2 nights to dine out in Zermatt)
• Multi-lingual guide meeting the FWSA Group Air people upon arrival.
• Wi-Fi in lobby or hotel room depending on lodging property [see lodging options sheet]
• Welcome/Orientation on Feb. 26th at The Hotel Alex
• Après Ski & Farewell events – details to be provided
• Optional day tour - details to be provided