2023 FWSA Zermatt Ski Trip
FWSA 2023 Int’l Ski Trip to Zermatt, Switzerland
BASIC Ski Week – Zermatt, Switzerland February 25–March 4, 2023
(Depart US Feb. 24 and return from Zurich on Mar. 5, 2023 )
Opt. Extension Trip: Costa del Sol, So. Spain & Mallorca March 4–12, 2023
(Depart US Feb. 24 and return from Zurich on Mar. 13, 2023)
2 Lodging properties to choose from!
Approx. hotel costs $2025.00pp - $3459.00pp (dbl. occ.) based on lodging choice [air not incl.]
Single Supplements are available.
Zermatt, Switzerland’s best-known ski resort has the highest concentration of mountains and glacial ice in the Alps and the most magical and romantic car-free village situated at the foot of Switzerland’s most famous landmark: the Matterhorn. It is considered by many true mountaineers to be the peak of all peaks.
You will find a wide range of possibilities for the experienced skier and many wide-open groomed runs for the intermediate and beginning skier. Ski in Switzerland and Italy in one day when you ski over the peak to Cervinia.
Combined with the spectacular natural beauty, Zermatt is a record-holding destination which includes Europe’s longest ski run with 25km, the highest-
altitude sightseeing platform in the Alps, Europe’s highest-altitude aerial cableway to the Matterhorn glacier paradise, Europe’s highest-altitude cogwheel railway in the open air (no tunnels), to the Gornergrat at 10,135 feet.
Great trip for the non-skier too!
Lodging Package includes:
• Transfer between Zurich Airport & Tasch via private coach, then train transfer via 2nd class rail to Zermatt.
• Round trip luggage transfer of 2 pieces per person between Tasch and Zermatt.
• 7 night’s accommodations at the Hotel Alex or Gornergrat Dorf Hotel
• Basic Zermatt - 1 overnight in Zurich, Mar. 4th; Zermatt & Extension – 2 overnights in Zurich, Mar. 4th & Mar. 12th
• Breakfast daily & 5 nights’ dinner at the hotel you are staying at (2 nights to dine out in Zermatt)
• Multi-lingual guide meeting the FWSA Group Air people upon arrival.
• Wi-Fi in lobby or hotel room depending on lodging property [see lodging options sheet]
• Welcome/Orientation on Feb. 26th at The Hotel Alex
• Après Ski & Farewell events – details to be provided
• Optional day tour - details to be provided